cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Documentation for SCCM Inventory Adapter

Hello,is there a documentation for the SCCM inventory adapter? I am particularly interested in information about what data is being retrieved.For example, there is an overview for intune but I couldn't find anything for sccm:https://docs.flexera.com/...

Solved VMware Compliance Calculation in FNMS

Hi Team,Can someone let me know how can we calculate the compliance for VMware publisher as some of the supported metrics are not available in Flexera like Per Application Instance, Per OSI (Operating System Instance) , Per VM , Per OM (Operation Man...

Solved Custom Properties in Contracts (FNM On-Prem)

I have added many custom properties to objects in FNM. I have never successfully added them to the contract object. Currently I am able to add a new tab to the contract object but adding a section or field to that tab or any existing tab for that mat...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tibco Hawk Application Recognition

Hello Team,How to identify from the flexera inventory log - NDI files, whether Tibco Hawk application information is present in it. Basically on linux server, /opt/tibco/hawk/  is the installation directory.On Windows,  C:\tibco\hawk\We have the ndi ...

Mismatch in edition for Oracle Products

Hello Team,Flexera is discovering two versions of Oracle Database Extreme Performance Edition. Upon further analysis, we know that this is not the edition installed because we used two official Oracle data sources . The correct Edition should be Orac...