cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

What restrictions can license files impose

Hi there,So we manage a bunch (~20) vendor daemons. Does anyone have knowledge of the restrictions available to the vendors for the products they are issuing keys for. For example can vendors impose the following restrictions:- Who can use this thi...

rh0dium by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to load license from string

I'm using the 10.8 version of the Java API for FlexNet Publisher. The documentation states:The following forms can be used to specify the license path: - A single file ... - port@host ... - A redundant server configuration ... - A license certificate...

LMGRD 'Exiting due to signal 15'.

Hi,I am facing a problem of lmgrd ahutting down automatically due to 'signal 15'. Here's the log:*****************21:07:21 (lmgrd) SHUTDOWN request from xxxx at node xxxx21:07:21 (lmgrd) lmgrd will now shut down all the vendor daemons21:07:21 (lmgrd)...

hhegde by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

EDS question.

Will the MD software uninstall itself if it is removed from policy? This is assuming that the checkbox to remove if application is removed from policy is checked.ThanksDarren

Disallowing the Options file...

Hello,The options file allows the license administrator to control various operating parameters of FLEXlm.Specifically, the license administrator can: * Allow the use of features * Deny the use of features. * etc.Is it possible to restrict t...

Large Debug Log Files

Hi,Does anyone have experience with managing very large debug log files from 3rd party vendors?Is there any way to reduce/limit the events recorded in the debug log?Any help is appreciated - thanks!

tinapil by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using FlexNet in a virtual machine

We are moving most (eventually all) of our servers to VMware virtual machines. Ultimately this will include the system I'm using to run FlexNet Manager. I have had no problem getting software based (hostid/MAC address) flexnet license daemons to ru...

BakaNeko by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any luck with 11.5 upgrade

Just wondered if any of you have been successful in upgrading FLEXnet Manager from 11.0.0.3 to 11.5. I tried on Sunday and did not have much luck.