cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Report Builder - Filtered Install count

Does anyone know of a way to filter the "Installed Count" in Report Builder to a specific domain or corporate structure without having to list every device. I would like to create a report that is filtered by domain and corporate structure that will ...

FNMP Licenses, Agents and vCenter

Hi all,I have a doubt regarding FNMP, its license, agents and vcenter.I'll ask my question with my real case:- We have 1000 licenses purchased for FlexNet Manager Suite.- We are going to deploy Flexera agent in 1000 servers.- In order to retrieve the...

Purchase order: more line items

In Flexnet manager platform 9.2 you were able to add more line items to a Purchase order. However in FlexNet Manager Platform 2015 I cannot or am I missing something ?Hope for an answer soon

Retired license & PO

Hi,This is my first thread, sorry if I did/said something incorrect So, I'm using FNMS and have licenses linked to a PO.When I set licenses as retired, the FNMS keeps counting the licenses, even if we may not user them anymore.So, found a solution by...

ARL UPDATE failed

Hello,how can i resolve this problem?Failed to update version 1830 on 3/1/2015LOG:3/1/2015 2:13:15 AM :ARLCheckInstallerEvidenceUIDUniqueness: Checking that UIDs for InstallerEvidence record are unique3/1/2015 2:13:15 AM :ERROR: Duplicate UIDs exist ...

How to Add Microsoft MLS file

Hi,I am a new user to the flexera application, as we have setup completed in our environment.Currently I am looking to update the Microsoft MLS true up file of 2015 and 2014 added. Could any one help me how to approach or upload the file to have the ...

ILMT vs FNM for IBM Data

Hello,Does anyone have some sample data of the differences between what data ILMT collects vs the data that FNM for IBM is collecting? This would be useful for customers looking for a detailed comparison of the data between the two when considering w...