cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved How can you check the Oracle LMS version and is Flexera using the latest availlable LMS scripts

My understanding is that the LMS script usage is updated via the ARL release process, as opposed to standard product releases - as such, so long as 2018R1/R2/2019R1 are up to date with the ARL, they should be using the most recent LMS script version....

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved Multiple criteria reporting

Hi, Has anyone found a way of searching Inventory devices and reports when, on the same device:- App 'xxx' is installed, i.e. AIX, andApp 'yyy' is installed, i.e. ILMTObviously, for IBM sub capacity,  the idea is to report against those devices that ...

Stop Ndtrack and Ndschedag on *nix machines

What commands can be used to completely stop and restart the FlexNet Agent on Linux machines? I found how to stop ndtask (e.g.  /etc/init.d/ndtask stop ) in Gathering FlexNet Inventory.pdf, but not for the services ndtrack and ndschedag. The customer...

Solved SWIDTAG files for application recognition

Hello, I would like to know if you have plans to use more SWIDTAG file information for application recognition in FNMS? With FNMS 2018 R1 the application recognition for Adobe Acrobat DC via FlexNet Inventory was extended to determine the edition. As...

Solved Cognos Licensing embedded in 2019R1

Hi guys, does anybody know what specific version/edition of IBM Cognos is covered by the 2019R1 version? In addition, given that IBM Cognos licensing is a bit tricky: - Where are the source files available to be downloaded? - Can a PMR (support ticke...

Recommended Changes - Why?

For Microsoft, license type Microsoft Server Core was selected. FNMS recommended a move to Core Point licenses. My question here - is there a way to view why a change is being recommended? Do we provide reasons why certain recommendations are being m...

Solved AirWatch support

Hello, According to Flexera  AirWatch is supported in FNMS.Where do I find the connector?What does it exactly do and what are the limitations?How do I install it and where can I find documentation? Thanks and Regards Ronald

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

FNMS 2019 R1 extremely slow after upgrade

Dear all, after an upgrade from 2018 R1 to 2019 R1 the system is very very slow, we get permanently time out errors or insufficient system memory in resource pool. Installed all hotfixes, File size fragmenting edited to 512, sp_updatestats run, Reind...