cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Software usage metering data based on dll possible?

Hi, we are collecting software usage metering data successfully already, but until now only based on executable files like *.exe. Would it also be possible to collect software usage metering data based on DLL's? In our case the usage case is to find ...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Reporting on oracle options

Hello Everyone,Is information about Oracle options imported to any db?From .ndi files, I can see the information about Oracle options is collected. Then it must be processed, because we can see installations of products that depend on those options.I...

JanPie by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to collect Oracle EBS inventories in FNMS?

We are using all modules of Oracle EBS. Since FNMS 2018 R2 does not provide information for all subModules of EBS; we are thinking to use csv or excel format to collect all inventories in csv format and then import in FNMS.Is there any Template which...

Creation of Reports

HI, We have a requirement to create the reports which shows the following . Asset and configuration information including:o Expiring supporto Technical Supporto Licenseso Certificateso Warrantieso Recommendations on course of action needed• Asset cha...

nvnbs1 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved FNMS with SSO integration

I am curious if anybody has integrated FNMS (cloud) with their SSO and how users and there data were migrated?Is there a migration path for reports created under those user profiles? Or is there no migration capability?Thanks in advance for the insig...