cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Mac OS Agent for Flexnet Invenotory

Hi Dear Community,I have a few questions on the Mac OS agent for Flexnet inventory :Could you please help me with the following questions?1) I would like to know the Mac OS agent compatibility with respect to Mac OS installed : (Mojave, Catalina ). T...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

AWS Inventory with EC2 Beacon, region setting in powershell

We are running 2019R2 on-premise with a beacon in AWS to be able to fetch the instance data directly thru IAM roles assigned to the beacon instance. The powershell script do not check which region the beacon server is installed in (which I think shou...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Export to PDF with different font possible

Hi, we're in the middle to implement FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2 and want to know, it for example an export of all our inventory data to PDF would also be possible with using a different font like Arial or New Times Roman and if so where this can b...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Work Instruction

Hi All, I am very new to this community and started using flexnet manager suite tool. Do anyone have work book on how to use this tool? what are all the prerequisites i need to look? What are all we can achieve with the help of this tool? Please advi...

ILMT SQL based Integration

Hi Guys,As anyone faced this issue with connecting FNMS to a ILMT SQL instance, and what the problem might be:Inventory gathering failed. Error: Connection Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed while attempting to consume the pre-login handshak...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Scan file upload failing

Hi, recently we're facing a couple of cases where the uploading of our scan file generated via our FlexNet Inventory Agent is failing with following errors: Error 0xE0000068: Connection reset by peer Error 0xE050044D: Failed to create remote director...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flexera data & CMDB

Hello all!How many of you have taken FNMS data and populated a CMDB?I see there is documentation for ServiceNow and BMC. Have any of you done this with either products?Has anyone done with this with another ITSM solution? Avanti, CA, Cherwell, others...