cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved How to configure multiple bootstrap servers

Hi CommunityWe have so many different network setups in our company, so I'm looking into the best way to setup multiple bootstrap servers. I want to ensure that the clients get their policies/schedules if some network paths are not available to that ...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Agent only inventor only Hardware not the Software

Hello,I have noticed that the .ndi files only contains hardware information and not any software information.When I look in the tracker.log I see the following execution.Program arguments are '/opt/managesoft/libexec/ndtrack -o InventoryType=Machine ...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

How do I link an unlinked virtual machine?

This is an issue for customers using Flexnet Manager Suite 2018.Inventory of the virtual environment is collected by vCenter, but inventory cannot be collected regularly due to customer circumstances.And, each time a new Virtual machine is created, i...

sinage by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting FNMEA to FNMP

Hi, Can anyone point me to getting this working in the Flexera documentation? The online help mentions seeing  an Engineering Apps agent page in the Data Collection group on the beacon. The beacon as installed on my FNMS server has no such connection...

Solved SQL 2008 to SQL 2016 migration

Hi, I'm planning for an upcoming SQL server migration.  I'm trying to anticipate potential problems. I'm not doing any in place upgrades.  I have a new SQL server and admin server that is going to use FNMEA 2019 R1. The old SQL 2008 server was using ...

Oracle VM Manager Service API Calls

Hello,When integrating with Oracle PCA, my understanding that there are two kinds of integrations needed.Integration with the Oracle VM Manager web services in order to enable full capacity calculations.Install inventory agent locally on VM hosts in ...

Solved Can a SKU be in more then one purchase program ?

Hello Community,My question is can a SKU be in more then one Purchase Program?or in a higher lying Purchase Program?I.E SKU 9EM-00562 tell Purchase Program is MSEA and  I know this one is in the SPLA Purchase Program.Best regards, Frank07

Frank07 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cisco Webex Integration

We have FNMS 2019 R1 On-Premises.We need to Integrate Cisco Webex Enterprise license with Flexera. How can we do this ?