cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Unallocated against MQ license | Consumption shown 0

Hello Dear Community,I have a situation wherein the license 'allocation type' is marked as 'Unallocated'. The device that is presently consuming the said license is having a value 0 against the calculated and consumption columns. I wanted to understa...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get data out from FNMS Cloud

Hi,we would like to export some basic data from the FNMS Cloud DB to feed an on-premise SQL Server DB on which we do some internal business intelligence.I would need to get some basic data from the "All inventory" tab. such as Name, Status, Last Disc...

Casper JAMF integration with FNMS

Can someone help me understand do we have any document or any prerequisite to integrate JAMF with FNMS. Need to understand what all critical attributes are captured from JAMF to FNMS to manage the inventory and Licenses.

gram123 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved What is the value of $(TempDirectory) for logs?

Sometimes our Windows Engineers cannot find the agent log files, even for servers still reporting in.They are not in C:\Windows\Temp\ManageSoft.They are not found by doing: Start > Run > %temp% … which BTW does not show C:\Windows\Temp\ManageSoft.Reg...

Use Flexera for software compliance status

Our business is asking if Flexera can monitor the environment for things like on Windows 10 machines:Anti-virus installed and compliantWindows Automatic update is enabled and compliant (most recent updates)Firewall enabledScreen saver is enabled and ...