cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Oracle Standard Edition One Licenses and MCMs

Hi, I'm new to Flexera and wondering if someone can explain to me the following in the Oracle practice guide about multi-chip modules (or MCMs): "When licensing Oracle programs with Standard Edition in thename, a processor is counted equivalent to an...

Solved Adobe Single apps purchase, how to connect licenses correctly

In all its wisdom, Adobe has created a "goodie bag product" called Single App which means you buy a certain number (X) of Single App and allocate for example a number of Illustrator users (Y) and another number of Photoshop users (Z). As long as Y+Z ...

INgrid by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Linking Installed Application to License Record

Created a license record and specified basic downgrade rights to application, but installed application still not linking to the license record? I'm not seeing it under Consumption tab. It's weird because on the Installed Application tab shows that i...

maryle by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Agents are auto updating after upgrade to 2019R2

I've opened a Critical issue but not getting any response from support. Maybe someone on here has some ideas they could share.I upgraded from 2018 R2 to 2019 R2 on Friday night. Ever since the upgrade the agents on devices are not upgrading and are g...

Solved How to configure multiple bootstrap servers

Hi CommunityWe have so many different network setups in our company, so I'm looking into the best way to setup multiple bootstrap servers. I want to ensure that the clients get their policies/schedules if some network paths are not available to that ...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Agent only inventor only Hardware not the Software

Hello,I have noticed that the .ndi files only contains hardware information and not any software information.When I look in the tracker.log I see the following execution.Program arguments are '/opt/managesoft/libexec/ndtrack -o InventoryType=Machine ...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos