cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved FlexNet Agent account for operations on Oracle

I need to verify that the following screenshot section from the FNMS System Reference Guide is referring to the LocalSystem account for each bullet. My understanding is that the LocalSystem needs the listed permissions/access and we don't need to cre...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS Inventory Beacon check

Hello Everyone, I'm looking actually for one information : - Is it possible to know wich Beacon (we have a lot of Beacons) make the inventory for a device ?  To explain : - SAAS FNMS- Few countries- Few Beacons- The Device's beacon has been stopped -...

Solved SKU library

Hi,I have the following questions regarding SKU libraries:On Create a Purchase page, when SKU has been entered, page displays information regarding SKU, is there a way to get those information registered in SKU library via importing an excel file or ...

CAUCAR by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMPDataWarehouse is stuck for more than 24 hours

We have the following issues for which i need your help / feedback ASAP  Since yesterday morning FNMPDataWareHouse task is showing in "In Progress"  state  and it is not completed till now.Notes : The log (attached ) shows that it is failed due to ti...

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flexera 32-bit to 64-bit differences

Hi! We're looking to update our program from the 32-bit Flexera to the 64-bit and I'm doing some preliminary research to better understand the differences between both releases. Mainly how the 64-bit works and how it differs from the 32-bit version. ...

Solved How to Discover VMWare Infrastructure and Inventory

Hi,How to discover VMWare Infrastructure and Inventory using FlexNet Manager Suite (Cloud) ?I've configured the action (Please refer to action.JPG). But, it's still not working.Is there any prerequisite to discover VMWare ? Could you give me spesific...

pevpov by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos