cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Powershell Adapters not loaded in Inventory systems

Hi All,In one of our customer  on the beacon UI -> Inventory systems when we try to create a powershell source connection, no adapters are getting displayed. when we click on the drop down menu no values like Amazon webservices, Microsoft 365 ,Salesf...

Solved FNMS 2020 R2

Hi,Customers are asking, will there be a FNMS 2020 R2 this year?Best regards,Markward

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IATrack success stories

I’m curious to know if anyone has had success using IATrack with Hyperion.   Some info that would be helpful is:What version of FNMS are you using?Are you confident the application user information IATrack provides is accurate?Was the implementation ...

Last Inventory Date collected from ADDM

Is anyone else concerned that the last inventory date listed in the UI is not actually the date that software and hardware inventory was last collected from the servers?Its is collecting the 'Last successful CMDB sync' date which is not the date of a...

Application must consume more than one license

Dear Community, I have come across a situation that an application is to consume from two licenses but is consuming only one based on priority. Is there a way that I can set it to consume from both the licenses? Also, does the ability of an applicati...

sanbeam by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Installing Analytics on FNMS 2019R2

Hi All,I am going to Install Cognos Analytics first time and our FNMS is 2019R2.The Content Store DB was created when when FNMS was 2018R1 but it never Upgrade throughout our Flexera Upgrade journey (2018R1 to 2019R2).During these FNMS upgrade I only...

Customizing Dashboard

Is there a OOB way to add new tiles to the dashboard?Specifically I'd like to add a shortcut to my report as for "Devices missing for over 60 days" Thanks

marcog by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos