cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle Documaker

I know that I have Linux servers running Oracle Documaker (ODEE) and Docfactory (java processes wrapped in docfactory wrapper.)  But it seems the evidence isn't in Flexera to pick it up and make me consume a license.   

What is the best way to get the application evidence so I can attach it to the Documaker application as we can't do add/remove programs type of search (used ps -ef and did not find any matches)?

(3) Replies

Is there a specific file extension for the code? (You said java, so I would guess .JAR file but you also said repackaged) 
you could add the extension to what you collect, and then either create an application or assign the evidence to an existing application. 

Unfortunately I can't pick which specific file extension that is running on the server to pinpoint what is the application to create evidence.

If there is no evidence in the Package Repository, then your only option is to use File Evidence.

Make sure that you have configured the FlexNet Agent to capture File Evidence.

You may need to work with a Server Admin responsible for DocuMaker to find out what folder the main binaries are installed in.

Once updated inventory is received, go into the Inventory Device, open the Evidence tab, and then look at the File Evidence.  Search on the given path name, and look for Binary Files that can be used to identify that DocuMaker is installed.  You will then likely need to link the File Evidence to the correct item in the Flexera Application Library.