cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Consumption calculation

If I have a License with no purchase order but make allocations, will Flex calculate consumption based on those allocations or does it need at least 1 PO to indicate entitlements?

Number of servers licensed

Hello All,I have question about the number of servers licensed. The 2775 is the number  of servers that we can manage using our FNMS license.   Is the 2331 the number of active servers we have agent installed  plus number of VM hosts? We didn’t insta...

HPNZNB_0-1603312200570.png
HPNZNB by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved SunOs - Oracle database multitenant

Hello community,We having problems recovering the consumtion of  various tenants in multitenant Oracle database in a SunOs - Solaris 11.  Oracle database 12c R2.Before we had Flexera Agent 2017 R3, in order to detect all tenants we upgraded to 2019 1...

O365 generated token : access_denied

Hi,Thank you for your quickly response.When I click on generate the token, I enter the credentials of the account created on the Azure portal, the Office 365 administrator accepts my request, and when I click on back to the application, an error mess...

Custom Fields

We have added a few custom fields for a customer within FNM, and the question was asked if there are any issues with these fields carrying over after upgrades?  Does anyone know if there are any issues with this?

Solved Licensing of remote desktop environments

If a Citrix environment is set up for end users to remotely access a Citrix Virtual Desktop including MS AppV sessions to stream specific Applications,  according to the FNMS Online Help this would result in FNMS creating "remote devices" for every u...