cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Flexnet Agent | Server Decommissioned | Application |License

Hi Dear Community,I have a question - Inventory for a server is brought in via the Flexnet agent, the server is now decommissioned , however on the application tab the application still exists on the server as well the license is tagged under the lic...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

FLEXERA Support: VLAN STORAGE IP SDO Muscat Move

Hi Flexera, We are currently doing a LIFT and SHIFT migration activities on our servers from location A to a different location B.We are hosting Flexera Licenses on our servers.All the licenses are hosted based upon the servers HOST ID or MAC ADDRESS...

patrik_sliacky_0-1602506680348.png

Solved Adobe Non Software Purchases

How do we enter in FNMS Adobe purchases which are not software or maintenance? Example are: Adobe Sign for ent ProSvcs Subs: DCE TRN Adobe Stock Credits PUF Adobe Sign for ent ProSvcs Subs:SVCS T3   Thanks in advance!

Oracle database in docker container

Hello Community,I wanted to ask you how do you approach the following case. I did today some investigation into oracle unspecified edition, and I found out that in a docker container is an oracle database 18c with unspecified edition. I know that the...

Excess License scenario in Flexnet Manager Suite

Dear All,I have one concern to get clarified o regarding the scenario of the FNMS license over usage.I have my customer whose server counts are exceeded that the purchased license count , where the workstation counts are less than allowed inventory a...

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Flexnet Inventory Agent - force check-in

I've been deploying the Flexnet Inventory Agent software remotely to Macs using Kace, with varying levels of success.I've verified that my installation scripts are working, as I've had a number of the Macs show up in the Flexnet inventory, and I have...