cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved MSFG Power BI Premium P1 (server or user?)

Slight confusion on an MSFT Power BI product from a licensing perspective:Description: PwrBIPremP1 ShrdSvr ALNG SubsVL MVLSKU: GSL-00002FNMS sku recognition describes it as:Microsoft Power BI Premium Plan 1 multilanguage 1 Month Subscriptions-VolumeL...

User blacklist filtering

I would like to know if the only way to blacklist accounts is to use % and _ as wildcard characters. Does FNM support regular expressions to exclude accounts?

Solved Business Adapter Staging Script

Can anyone direct me to the location on where I could download the Business Adapter Staging Script that is stated on Page 11 of the "Business Adapter Practice Guide"?"Create the FlexNet Manager Suite staging database by leveraging the Flexera Staging...

davidle by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Primavera Project Mgmt usage

Can Flexera capture Primavera Project Management usage? I can see installs of the application but all the usage details are "No".What is the recommended process to manage this product, do you have to collect data from the server instance and import v...