cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Change of service account on servers

Hello community,anyone know how to change service accounts on servers (batch, beacon, inventory, sql) with a script?is there a procedure i can find?thank you.

Solved I'm creating a new license, but no License Model results?

Hi Community,As part of the processing of an unprocessed purchase I'm creating a new license.  I'm able to find and add my application and complete the purchase overview section. (see attached).I'm expecting to see some results in the License Model p...

ReganL by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Business Adapter Matching For User Status

We have a customer user data enrichment routine using a business adapter.  Since we have begun to reuse AD user names I need to update our matching rules to look for only Users and Managers in the Active status.  For the example below I am trying to ...

ADEnrichStatusQuestion.jpg
dsalter by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Should I have maintenance as separate line on a purchase?

I have a purchase that includes 35,000 Perpetual entitlements and maintenance support for 1 year. Should I load both as separate lines on the purchase? Should I also set the maintenance flag to TRUE for the maintenance column for the entitlements lin...

ReganL by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Update Service account

Hi,The service accounts we used to install our FNMS are near to expiration.Is there a document that details where these accounts need to be updated ? I found that article but I'm not sure it's exhaustive.Regards,Paul

IBM MQ inventory was unsuccessful

Some of the FNMS agents in my environment just stopped reporting any new inventory. When I look at the tracker.log I notice the log file ended with IBM MQ inventory was unsuccessful either because it is not installed or there was an error. No more en...

FrediG by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved IBM PVU - [ERROR] Error while calculating consumption: An item with the same key has already been added.

Hi Community, We have enabled the IBM blade quite recently and activated that FNMS should perform the PVU calculations. We have activated extra high hw scanning on agents as well the additional hypervisor inventories, linked regions to locations, .. ...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos