cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Reconcile takes 7 hours to complete

Good afternoonI have a customer that is kind of complaining that the reconcile in FNMS takes around 7 hours to complete.Is there any thing that we can check to improve reconcile time.Memory of Servers and Beacons are suffcient. regardsManish

iammanzi by Level 7
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to remove application from license

We have 2 1099 Express applications - version 2016 and 2020.  Each has it's own license however what we noticed is the 2020 application is also attached to the 2016 license.  When we try to remove the application from the license and save, it gets ad...

Unable to log into FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud

Hi,Currently I am working in an environment which is using FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for SAM as well as HAM. I am not able to log into FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for a long time now.Last time it happened for almost a week and a password changing f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Metering and Last Used Date Reporting Incorrectly

Hi All I'd really appreciate some urgent help.....@Chris Grinton I recently ran a Harvest report and after multiple users screaming that their applications had been removed, I found that the last used date of the application was either not reporting...

Default option for usage tracking

Hi experts,I noticed that the Mac OSX usage options are already enabled in my installation according to the instructions (Disabled=false in the config.ini file). But for the Windows agent this has to be configured in the mgssetup.ini file first. Is t...

RweberP by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

QEMU Integration

Good day communityI would like to know if anyone has integrated QEMU with FNMS. The reason i am asking is that we have some Windows Servers and Oracle Linux Servers that have been built through QEMU and the VM Type suggests that it is Linux KVM.The i...