cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

IBM MQ inventory was unsuccessful

Some of the FNMS agents in my environment just stopped reporting any new inventory. When I look at the tracker.log I notice the log file ended with IBM MQ inventory was unsuccessful either because it is not installed or there was an error. No more en...

FrediG by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved IBM PVU - [ERROR] Error while calculating consumption: An item with the same key has already been added.

Hi Community, We have enabled the IBM blade quite recently and activated that FNMS should perform the PVU calculations. We have activated extra high hw scanning on agents as well the additional hypervisor inventories, linked regions to locations, .. ...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved IBM SKUs

I am looking for a list of IBM SKUs, does such a list exist? Or do I need to build the license record manually, if not using the ILMT tool?

Ignored Evidence - History Report

Hi Team,One of our clients have FNMS 2020R1 on-premIn Dec 2020 - the total installation count (adding up 'installed' count from installed apps page) was around 9.2 million.This month report - showing up only 3 million counts, missing a huge 6.2 milli...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Activation fails - Connectionstring

We are trying to install Flexnet Manager Suite 2020 on a clean server.When launching the Flexnet Manager Suite Activation Wizard, a problem occurs:---Problem---(s0m0): The activation wizard failed to initialize.---System exception---The ConnectionStr...

Exporting Attachments

Hello all,I am trying to export all attachments from Flexera for import into another platform.I am currently using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to query the Document table so export where ContractID IN NOT NULL among other tables. I'm runni...