cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Seperate FNMS server roles 100k devices

Good day,I am planning a new implementation with 100k devces.According the installation guide you should seperate the inventory server from 50K FNMS devices. Because of this I have a few questions:1 : How do you configure the beacon data to point to ...

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 17 replies
  • 4 kudos

FMNS SAAS vs on premisse remaining client run workload ?

Hello we are under study for moving FNMS from on premisse to Saas. It is possible to share information about remaining run workload for the clients ? Of course, I do not consider SAM or agents/beacon workload, but central technical tasks (if any), UA...

bfaller by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved Populate Inventory Target through automation

We need to run zero-touch inventory on our Citrix VDI parents and unique VDIs to support proper Citrix inventory and license entitlement mappings.See:How-to-Inventory-Citrix-XenDesktop-and-XenApp-using-FlexNet The problem is specifying inventory targ...

dsalter by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

The Inventory Beacon software is attempting to upgrade.

Hi,I have connected a Beacon server FNMS 2020 R2 with version 16.0.1to a FlexNet Manager Suite 2020 R1 application server with version 15.0.0.5.Then I got the message:'The Inventory Beacon software is attempting to upgrade.This windows must be closed...

Microsoft Bundle

Hello, I am trying to figure out the best way to create a bundle for Cloud Transition E1 + EXOP2 Desktop Bundle (Core-CAL). It consists of the following software and each has a different SKUCommon namesCloud Transition Model ‐ Windows Enterprise, Off...

Limit SCCM import job

We are a FNMS Cloud customer and are setting up UAT environment to match as best as possible the prod environment.We are looking at configuring the SCCM job and given 1000 device limit in UAT FNMS cloud is it possible to configure the SCCM inventory ...

BMC ADDM Value

Is there any value to setting up a BMC ADDM connection in FNMS if the FNMS agent will be installed on all servers within an environment?What additional information does a BMC connection provide above and beyond the agent?