cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Java Server - BMC Truesight

What versions of Java are included in BMC Truesight?  We are seeing a marker file of C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_271\bin\ and a BMC installer file D:\Program Files\BMC Software\Patrol3\BMCBPAInstallJVM\bin\.  Does anybody know if Java is included ...

Solved How to tell what Evidence is what Edition

I need to ensure that the correct application editions are tied to the appropriate evidence for my customer. How can I tell if the evidence is enterprise or standard?Example: If I have an application of:Exchange Server 2016 StandardShould be tied to ...

jhanes by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

FNMS WEB GUI not working post upgrade from 2020r1 to r2

Below is the error  Server Error in '/Suite' Application.Runtime ErrorDescription: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remo...

JoyitaC by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Changing a Service account to Interactive

Hey Everyone! Im needing some guidance on moving a user that was accidentally created as a service account. We are needing them to be a Interactive account. I cant seem to figure out a easy way of doing this. 

No clue why an old subscription is set to current = yes?

Hi,A colleague and I just sat over something that might be interesting. We were wondering why an old subscription was set to "Current" = "yes". Initial reason to look into this license were the two possible issues as marked in the screenshot below.Th...

2019-10-07.jpg 2019-10-07_16h05_06.png
mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

Solved 2 different Inventory Agents

Hi,Since last year my team and me deployed the inventory agent on nearly every Windows server machines we had (2008-2012-2016.) Back then the agent we used contained the files on the "agent 1" screenshot.As our work is done with these servers we aime...