cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

doubts on Technical Administrator certification

Hi community,I'm going to take the exam for FNMS Technical Administrator, but I have to sincerely admit that I'm a little bit worried, mostly after they told me that the test will last 7 hours! ^^Anyone here has done it before? Maybe someone have hin...

marcog by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Machines without Users

Hi guys, I have a problem here.... I Have a lot of Machines (46.552) without Calculated User or Last Logged on User... I Dont know what can i do to solve it... A person told me that i need to have AD Connect on Beacons.. i have... and the problem sti...

Solved macOS FlexNet inventory agent now collects user information

HiWe have had 2020R2/16.0.1 agents running on our MAC computers and now when we upgraded the application servers and beacons to 2020R2. I was expecting to see the calculated user or assigned user showing up, but unfortunately not. For the NDI files f...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Java ARL Evidence Files

We have attached various Java Platform applications to our Java licenses and we are seeing some ARL generated file paths from Application Properties > Evidence > File that seem out of the ordinary.For Oracle Java Platform 8.0.281 Standard, under Appl...

Solved Invoke-Expression : Exception calling "LoadFrom" with "1" argument(s): "Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\ManageSoft\WebUI\bin\Ionic.Zip.dll' or one of its dependencies.

 Hi All,I am perfroming a database repointing, running the command - “.\Config.ps1 "Config\FNMS Windows Authentication Config.xml" ForceUpdateConfig”after giving the database names and the credential for the service account, when about to reach the f...

config powershell failure.PNG