cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Business adapter custom queries issue.

If I create a business adapter with a custom query for the purpose of importing data from an excel spreadsheet into a table in the fnmsstaging database, in the custom query how do I select data from the spreadsheet? I've tried select statements but t...

License Key field length

Has anyone ever run into a license Key that exceeds the character limit of the license Key field? How have you managed that? Should a case be opened? Thanks!

Solved Beacons with different service account

Hello experts, I have a question about mapping old beacon to new environment new domain. We installed new FNMS (2020 R2 on Prem) on servers under domain B with service account B\svc-flexera . Our current FNMS is 2019 R2 under domain A with service ac...

HPNZNB by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMPXenAppAgent resource consumption

Hi,Need help. We tried to load FNMPXenAppAgent in one of the delivery controllers but apparently it's not picking up all citrix inventories. So the suggestion is to move the agent onto the core server that would have access to all sites. The question...

Replacement of IBM ILMT with FNMS IBM blade/agent

Hi, did anybody agree with IBM the usage of FNMS IBM blade/ inventory agent for PVU tracking instead of  IBM BigFix/ILMT ? Which legal document do you need to arrange with IBM  to accept the FNMs solution and inventory data for audit reason?

Solved Internet Public Available Beacon?

Hey Everyone!Anyone here already deployed an Internet Public Available Beacon? I ask this as on my trials the policy always update the beacon location from the internet domain to the internal network/domain location. For example: (From beacon.flexera...

leogeeko by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos