cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved BAS Oracle Java JDK/SDK

Hi community,Does anyone know if Business Adapter Studio requires Oracle Java JDK/SDK? Pending on the DB you would like to get/put Data on?And if yes, is Oracle Java JDK/SDK licenses covered by Flexera in terms of use with BAS?Or is it safe to uninst...

doubts on Technical Administrator certification

Hi community,I'm going to take the exam for FNMS Technical Administrator, but I have to sincerely admit that I'm a little bit worried, mostly after they told me that the test will last 7 hours! ^^Anyone here has done it before? Maybe someone have hin...

marcog by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Machines without Users

Hi guys, I have a problem here.... I Have a lot of Machines (46.552) without Calculated User or Last Logged on User... I Dont know what can i do to solve it... A person told me that i need to have AD Connect on Beacons.. i have... and the problem sti...

Solved macOS FlexNet inventory agent now collects user information

HiWe have had 2020R2/16.0.1 agents running on our MAC computers and now when we upgraded the application servers and beacons to 2020R2. I was expecting to see the calculated user or assigned user showing up, but unfortunately not. For the NDI files f...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Java ARL Evidence Files

We have attached various Java Platform applications to our Java licenses and we are seeing some ARL generated file paths from Application Properties > Evidence > File that seem out of the ordinary.For Oracle Java Platform 8.0.281 Standard, under Appl...