cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Creative Cloud for Enterprise vs Creative Cloud Suite

Purchase made for Adobe Creative Cloud for Enterprise – All App, SKU 65291079BA23A12.

License created based on SKU, and applications linked include Creative Cloud for Enterprise 2018.

Why would this SKU not include Creative Cloud Suite 2017? PURL indicates “Adobe Creative Cloud for Enterprise Upgrade to version '2020' until 2/28/2022. Downgrade to any version.”

(3) Replies

Hi,

If you process a purchase order that is based on SKU 65291079BA23A12 (ARL/PURL/SKU = 2607/486/486) accepting all defaults and review the applications linked to the license created, in the second list box on the 'Applications' tab where the 'Applications covered by upgrade/downgrade rights' are listed, you should see:

• Creative Cloud for Enterprise (Version 2017)
  • Acrobat 2017 Pro
  • plus 15 additional applications that belong to 'CC (2017)', 'CC (2017.1)' or DC (2017) Continuous/Classic

Is this what you have been looking for?

Thank you for your response, statler.

What I am trying to determine is if installs Cloud of Creative Suite should/would be covered under the CC for Enterprise license, or would it require it’s own CC Suite license. From what I can find, it appears that CC for Enterprise includes all the CC Suite apps, plus has other services. I have no purchases for CC Suite, but only the purchase of CC for Enterprise.

Thanks,
Rita
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi Rita,

As long as all applications reported on an Inventory device are covered by the Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) Suite Enterprise license (with version and edition matching), you will not need another CC Suite license for the older applications.

FNMS should consume entitlements of the Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) Suite Enterprise license (which has downgrade rights configured) for the Inventories having Creative Cloud for Enterprise 2017 applications, too.