cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FNMS Health Check Dashboard

Hello,I installed a new server "FlexNet Manager Suite 2020 R2", the ARL import completed successfully (ARL/SKU/EOSL tasks (Import, Extract) have finished successfully.),  on the "System Health Dashboard" I see ARL version:2589  last successful update...

wawat68 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Device list with evidence report (Analytics)

Hi, I am currently trying to create a custom report for the business which displays a list of servers and the evidence on each.  I have seen a few posts regarding a custom SQL script that will create a report in the web UI, this is not suitable as I ...

Best practices for more than 1 Beacon

Hey there - I chose this forum instead of Flexera One because we haven't switched over yet.Three months ago I added a second beacon and registered it with FNMS and it's working to split the load on the Agent inventory reports.Is there any documentati...

Corporate Unit Business Adapter Not creating levels

Hi All, We've created a fairly simple business adapter to create Organizational Unit structure. Currently using 2019 R2. The import is creating each organizational name at the root level instead of creating the parent-child relationship.  In the busi...

AWS Connector - scale to 500+ accounts

HiAnyone else that have deployed the AWS Connector for more than 100+ accounts?We currently use "AWS beacon installed on EC2 instance using IAM Roles"Our cloud team tells me that this setup will only scale up to about 75 accounts and we have 500+. Th...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ARL/SKU/PURL Update Failed

Hell All,Facing issue with the ARL/SKU/PURL Update.Below is the error.[.RecognitionImportTool] [ERROR] Could not extract C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DataImport\Content\SKU[.RecognitionImportTool] [ERROR] Failed to verify ...