cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved FNMS Agent upgrade using FNMS Console

Dear Community,I have been testing to see if upgrading FNMS agent will cause any problems on my endpoints or not. I've tried upgrading on a few systems, but had to manually check the status of upgrade on these systems to see if the upgrade was succes...

aansari by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatically upgrading agent v13.0.1 to v16

Hi Guys,I'm just trawling the documentation currently, however I thought it may be quicker to ask here. Our current agent v13.0.1 has gone out of normal support, and I am exploring options of how to upgrade this agent.Does v13.0.1 support an upgrade ...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

API Flexera ServiceNow

Hi,We are looking to set up a Flexera API in ServiceNow to check for available licenses in Flexera when a user submits a request for software in the ServiceNow platform. Where would we find the Flexera API documentation for this?  Can this be done wi...

Business Adapter Regular Expresssion

Hi Experts,Do we have any guidance document on as how to use regular expression within the business adapter.I have a incoming record which captures Manager details from Active Directory.Example: CN=Last Name\, FirstName -useraccount,OU=StandardAccoun...

Queries on 'All discovered devices' page

In the all discovered page of FNMS there is a column Inventoried as NO but in the All inventory page that server has latest scan dates and also there are application discovered on them.Why does it still say as NO in inventoried field  ?

Flexera Signed Scripts for Inventory Adapters

My customer implements group policies that sets the execution policy for powershell scripts to "AllSigned". I looked through the Tanium Asset logic.ps1 script and I don't see a signature for it. Does Flexera provide signed versions of these scripts o...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos