cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Analytics tracking installations over time

Using Analytics I would like to track particular application installation counts over time (whatever info is in the datawarehouse).I do remember years back being able to do this.Is there an example report like this somewhere I can copy from to get st...

jasonlu by Level 7 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Cannot Inventory UNIX device

Hello,I tried to inventory an UNIX device but got this errorI put the linux account 156 credential in the Beacon Password Manager. Then I also used putty to ssh to the target and it worked normally.What should I check or do to fix this? Thanks for yo...

Capture.PNG

Microsft Azure inventory

We have just started getting inventory from Microsoft Azure but are getting lots of duplicates.The devices are coming in with a Device Name but are then getting a different Instance ID which obviously doesn't get matched.Is there anything that should...

Solved Need help in Understanding the Inventory Imports

I would like to understand how Inventory Imports work, something like a workflow from where it exactly starts and where it ends and what executables does it use to perform those activities and where does the log get saved. and if there is any interme...

sree335 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install Reports Package failed

Hello, I've tried to Install Reports Package by running Flexera Report Designer Package Import Utility (as installation guide for FNMS 2020R2) and got some problems.Dispatcher service seems not workingI access http://flexanaly:9300/p2pd/servlet/dispa...

pic1.PNG pic3.PNG pic2.PNG

Solved AWS to FNMS connector

Hi All,We are in the process to implement the AWS connector for one of our customers, and we have suggested the use of Roles and Policies provided by Flexera. Now we are facing some questions that suggest there are opportunities to enhance the connec...

clugo1 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos