cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Agent installation issue in RHEL 7 OS 64bit

Hi Forum,We are installing Flexnet inventory agent RPM package 15.0 X86 64bit in RHEL 7 OS and getting the below error.warning: managesoft-15.0.0-1.x86_64.rpm: Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 3eb44861: NOKEYerror: unpacking of archive failed: cp...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Third Party Licenses Available

For FlexLM based licenses we can visualize the number of available licenses using the RPTRT_FEATURE_USAGE_DAY table and the LICENSES_AVAILABLE column. We are not seeing anything similar for Third Party licenses. Is there anything like that to show li...

afilla by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved FNMEA Third Party License Server Usage

Hello, We are trying to mine data out of FNMEA for Third Party (Sentinel) License Utilization for visualization with a took like Grafana but the FlexLM license usage and Third Party License usage appears to be in completely different tables in the DB...

afilla by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved AD group member query business adapter.

I'm looking to see if anyone has a query they have used to pull in group membership through a business adapter on a beacon server.I need to pull all members of a specific group and assign them to software entitlements.I can't seem to get the filters ...

Solved FNMEA Classic Report Exports

Our customer is using a Grafana Dashboard Business Intelligence tool to expose data on software and hardware utilization. They want to be able to retrieve usage type reports and high water marks from FNMEA to their Grafana Dashboard. I do not want to...

afilla by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Where is the FNMS Ubuntu Agent?

How does one download the FNMS Agent for Ubuntu?  I noticed in the GatheringFlexNetInventory document, the documented install command is:     dpkg --install managesoft_[VERSION]_i386.debBut a debian package is not downloadable as an agent installer p...

Solved Revocation server offline error

Deploying agent to new beacon support internal SSL certificate.  Agent installs successfully completes with servers in same domain.Am testing on a server in different domain and receiving Revocation server offline error in the installation.log.  We h...

Solved Automatic upgrade of agents experiences

Hello Everyone,Recently we upgraded our on-premise FNMS installation to 2019R2 from 2018R2 version, and I was interested in the functionality of automatic agent upgrades.In the past we used to perform installations/upgrades using 3rd party tools, but...

JanPie by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos