cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

One-off upload pending too long

Hi, I tried to use one-off upload with csv file, but it has been pending over 1 day. This is error on system task and data inputsThe last 2 tasks always pending After uploading, I clicked Make primary, but connection status changed to disable automat...

pic6.PNG pic7.PNG pic8.PNG

Unrecognized Evidence view cannot be saved

Hello,I am working in the FNMS Unrecognized Evidence view, in both the Installer Evidence and File Evidence tabs. I apply some advanced filters that I would like to apply each time I use this view. Apparently, this view cannot be saved, as there is n...

MarcVDB by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlicensed Installations

How can I have Applications classified as Component listed under Unlicensed Installations and showing as Unmanaged.There is nothing listed at all under Unmanaged Applications. Checking under All Applications and there is nothing listed there as Unman...

Upgraded beacon get downgraded automatically

We try to upgrade a beacon to version to 16.0.2.10.We need to do this manually because push from central doesn't function.We have set upgrade mode to: Always use the approved version (currently 16.0.2.10)After we successful upgrade manually the versi...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office365 (400 bad request)

HiThis topic has been up several times and I have been active in those discussions. We often renew our token when Microsoft release a new version of the API.Last time I renew was 13/6 which was working fine, it then stopped again 21/6.When I renew to...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Reconfiguring Beacon from On-Prem to the Cloud

Hi everyone,We are looking for some recommendations as we are looking to move a beacon that is connected to FNMS On-Premises to a Cloud instance.Is there anything in particular we need to take in account before reconfiguring it? Has anyone completed ...

clugo1 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos