cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS Access via AD Groups

Hi Team,

Is there any way we can provide access of the FNMS console to the users via AD Groups.

May be something like, I can make a group called "Flexera_Admin" or "Flexera_ReadOnly" on AD and simply add users to the group and those groups have the roles defined on FNMS.

My motive is to make the process automated for the users with the help of any access management platform (ACM or ServiceNow). Let me know if we can do that in Flexera.

FYI, I am on On-Prem environment.

Thanks,
Sushant

(2) Replies

@sushant_narula - No, this is not possible.

You can achieve a similar outcome, however by linking FNMS to your existing SAML/SSO Tool.

You still need to assign each account to the proper security roles within FNMS on the Accounts page.

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Take a look at the following thread for some ideas and discussion on how FlexNet Manager Suite On-premises role memberships can be managed based on Active Directory group memberships: FNMS Operators roles from AD Groups

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)