cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Failures processing discovery and inventory uploads

On our Prod Application servers System Health Dashboard widget we continually see the following error message about ndi files from our Dev Application and Beacon server:ManageSoft.Inventory.Importer.InventoryOutOfDate: Ignoring out of date Inventory....

October SAM Monthly Best Practice Call: everything about Oracle (including Java): 6th Oct. 10:00 AM US Central

Here are questions that maybe keep you busy at night... How does Oracle Inventory work?What does LMS verified mean?How can I be sure that my Oracle inventory is exhaustive and of good quality?What is my license consumption? What if I was using vCente...

nrousseau1 by Level 10 Champion
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

AWS ,and Azure capabilities

Hi I have a customer looking to see when FNMS will be able to collect this infomation below. Is it in the road map for future releases.Ability to collect SQL Server 2017 in docker containerAWS RDS for SQL Server / Oracle will also have licenses / sub...

Solved FNMS on-premise bandwidth requirements

Hello,I wonder if is there any requirements related to bandwidth in FNMS system for example requirement for bandwidth for beacon collecting inventory data from targets or for application server sending data to database server?Thank you so much.

Solved How to track custom added UI fields at Databse tables

i have recently added few UI fields in the FNMS on-premise version , most of them are either Integer or text fields . But how can i see them in respective tables ?For example if added few fields in contracts , which db tables i need to refer to see a...

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Right of multiple use is not behaving correctly

Hello Everyone,I am having an issue with Tableau license, which is a user based license and we have configured right of multiple use which enables a user to use unlimited installation on different devices. There are no of instances where same applica...