cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Hyper-V integration

We have the Flexera agents deployed across the organization. However, for some reason, the relationship between the HyperV Host and the VM is not getting captured, like it gets captured for VMware.  These VM are showing up with alerts "this VM does n...

Solved Adobe versions 2022, ETA of ARL updates

Hi, We have most of the new Adobe application version 2022, but not all. Create Cloud Suite and Adobe XD are still missing. Could anyone give me an ETA for when they will be included in an ARL update?(I know I can add them myself, but if the ARL upda...

INgrid by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved Data warehouse export task failing after upgrade to 2020 R1.2

Hi all,My team has recently upgraded our multi-tenant platform to FNMS 2020 R1.2, and am now coming across a failing Data warehouse export task error for all of the tenants.  The error in each tenants' "importer-xyz.log" file is the same; it fails to...

sdbash by Level 5
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Error while access any module from Hardware Assets

Yesterday we have upgraded FNMS from 2020 R1 to 2020 R2 after that we got error while accessing any modules from Hardware Assets. It gives the Unexpected error.Below is the error in WebUI log.----------------------------------[ERROR 2021-06-24 09:37:...

Solved Reconciliation Error : Failed to import inventory devices with error message 'The conversion of a varchar data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range value.

Hi, Getting below error. Attach logs.Failed to execute Writer 'InsertComputerEvidenceFromInstallerEvidenceUsage' from file C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Writer\Usage.xml, at step line 45Error: The conversion of...

Solved FlexNet Inventory Agent Status tab

Hi All,Any one is facing this problem. Under discover & inventory-->FlexNet Inventory Agent StatusTab. Its keep trying to download report but never gets downloaded.