cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved AWS Powershell Integration on Beacon

I upgraded the beacons and I have an error coming from the AWS integration complaining that the accesskey can't be converted to a securestring and it's failing at the test-connection procedure.I can still run cmdlets in the ps shell without issue on ...

dondoan by Level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Host Affinity collected is not replicated in UI

Hi All,We have Vmware inventory rule to collect the inventory from VCenter. we have few vm host rules in the Vcenter, same is being collected  by the inventory rule.However on the UI,  it is not getting replicated, Host affinity values is not showing...

Solved Antivirus Exclusions

Does Flexera have antivirus exclusion recommendations documented anywhere for FlexNet Manager Suite on Prem?  We are currently at 2020R1 but will be upgrading to 2021R1 in a month.This does not help us since it isn't in Flexera documentation:  Anitiv...

Where is beacon status logged?

Dear Flexera community,When going to the FNMS beacon overview, all beacons are shown with aditional information such as connectivity status, beacon status and policy status. I was wondering where this information is logged (if it is at all). I want t...

bleepie by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Completed PO in Deferred Purchases

Hi,looking at the view for Deferred Purchases, I find purchases that has been linked to a license container. Any idea how that is possible considering when you process an unprocessed purchase and thereby link to a license container, the purchase is s...