cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

How to Add Microsoft MLS file

Hi,I am a new user to the flexera application, as we have setup completed in our environment.Currently I am looking to update the Microsoft MLS true up file of 2015 and 2014 added. Could any one help me how to approach or upload the file to have the ...

ILMT vs FNM for IBM Data

Hello,Does anyone have some sample data of the differences between what data ILMT collects vs the data that FNM for IBM is collecting? This would be useful for customers looking for a detailed comparison of the data between the two when considering w...

Bulk remove items from inventory

Hello guys,I have something like 10.000+ items listed, and need to remove +/- 1000.So... I wondered if it was possible to do it in bulk instead of manually, one by one...???Any help will be very appreciated!Regards,

AD login for the Cloud?

Has anyone heard when the Cloud solution for FNMP will have an AD hook? Seems to be a security issue by not having this feature. Without this feature the management of users will become a nightmare to manage for each company as users change jobs and ...

Hyper-V

Hi, searched around inside the documentation, but does anyone know how to inventory a Hyper-V cluster and/or Hyper-V hosts?ThanksErwin

ERROR FlexNet Manager Platform ver. 9.2

Need HELP. Please help me with a problem1. Cannot run with ScheduleType=User under LocalSystem accountProgram exited with code 12. Download failure: 404 Network errorDownload FAILED for “http://kst-srv-flex01/ManageSoftDL/Policies/Merged/rusvinyl....

haitar by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to run a report?

I want to run a report on what computers have a specific application installed and also who was last logged on to this computer.Is this possible with FlexNet?