cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Collect FlexNet Inventory Agent logs and send to FNMS

Product enhancement.In addition to sending off the .ndi and .disco files to the beacon servers, could the FlexNet Inventory Agent be enhanced to send its .log files as well? This would help speed up things like troubleshooting Oracle Database introsp...

Solved IBM Peek Consumption

Hello Experts,How can we find in FNMS - what has triggered the "peek consumed" field to get updated ? Is there a way to find which machine at which particular time and how many peek cores utilized or any other useful information that we can know to p...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

IBM bundling

I am attempting to start my IBM license reconciliation but am having trouble finding information on bundling of products. Does anyone know where I can find this information? Thanks.

Vendor/Publisher table

Hello all, a question about managing the Vendor/Publisher table. We are struggling to minimize the number of entries for the same publisher ( for example Citrix, Citrix Systems, Citrix Systems Inc. etc). I understand that when linking an application ...

Gathering Virtual host data

Hi everyone,I have another newbie question.As part of phase 1 of our project we are only doing license optimization for MS SQL Servers. We have deployed the Flexera inventory agents to physical and virtual servers where MS SQL is installed and the in...

Maintenance Renewals

Hello, I am somewhat new to Flexnet and have just run into a situation where we have a Publisher with multiple products and received a Maintenance renewal for all products. What is the best way to apply that renewal? Do I have to create a maintenanc...

Staging Error and Data warehouse Error

Hi Flexera Users,Firstly thanks for the wonderful platform for discussing about the FNMS app as a whole Recently i have deployed FNMS, after deployment i facing this 2 errors.:confused:Can some one help me with this issue.:oThanks,Vishnu Priyan