cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Inventory import fails after FNMS 2019 R1 upgrade

Hi,I've upgraded from 2017 R3 to 2019 R1 successfully, however now I cannot import any inventory from all my sources. Just wondering if anybody came across this, the database migration was successful without any issues.Getting this error on all sourc...

SCCM Versions

Hello, I understand that the minimum version of SCCM supported is 2007. Is it possible to integrate with 2003 at all or will it need to be a custom inventory adapter? Regards,Pushkar

Need to check DB connection string for FNMS

Hi All,I am looking for all connection strings available in the FNMS module to modify them as there is a recent change in the instance name and I need to modify them to get it functioning back.Can someone guide me all the connection string places whe...

sree335 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Contract use rights filled in by selecting contract type ?

When creating a contract you can select a contract type. Some of them are publisher specific.I was wondering if these are software models and use rights & rules for that specific contract of the publisher automatically filled in? Or do you need to fi...

Frank07 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Customized SMS Adapter Package Not Loading

I have created a customized SMS adapter starting with the one provided by Flexera.  I did this by copying the SMS adapter to the ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\ObjectAdapter\Reader directory on the beacon server.  I updated ...

RobertH by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue updating PURL using scheduled task

Hi I'm currently encountering an issue where the scheduled PURL update isn't happening. Even though the System Admin console says its completed, I see the following error in the logs: [ERROR] ManageSoft.Compliance.Logic.Core.Impl.Licensing.Recognitio...