cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

HP Superdomes Inventory

Hi Community,We have installed the HP-UX on devices. We collect inventory but they are not properly importing We can see the devices in the Imported table but not all of them are in Compliance tableWe have installed Flexera Agents on all of the HP-UX...

wernerb by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

migrating FNMS on-premise to Internal cloud environment

Hi All,I need your help in getting right directions for Migrating our FNMS on-premise into Internal cloud environment which will still be as on-premise.I need your inputs in what all modifications does it require if we are going to change all the Hos...

sree335 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

office 365

Hello Team,Can we identify the usage of o365 products like Project Online Pro. One of my customer wants to see which all users are not using it?

Sign-In Failure - FNMS UI

one of our associate is not able to login to the FNMS UI.he has the operator role and was able to login till this morning.other users with same role are able to login and i am also able to access (admin role)i tried disabling and enabling the associa...

Restricted Admin Access

We are creating a new role for admin access except for the ability to configure operators.When we allow the Admin features except for Configure operators of FNMP the role is unable to view system dashboard and activity log as expected.Does anyone kno...

FNMS Agent support for AIX versions

We are running 2019 R1 and are looking to deploy FNMS agent to AIX servers running in our environment.On reviewing the 2019 R1 release notes I noticed that only 7.x is supported but on reviewing the 2017 R2 release notes that 5.x, 6.x and 7.1 are all...