cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems processing purchases for users with corporate unit restriction

Hi all,

Has anyone else encountered issues with users whose access is restricted by corporate unit being able to process purchases? The issue appears to occur when they are attempting to allocate a purchase to an existing licence. However they are able to create new licences and allocate the purchase successfully.

Thanks

Alaine

(2) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi Alaine,

It could be the bug FNMS-60945. It was filed on April 3, 2018 against FNMS 2017 R3 and newer and got resolved with 2019 R1.

Which FNMS release are you running?

Best regards,

Markward

Here is a brief description of the problem that was addressed in the 2019 R1 release as @mfranz has described:

Purchase Orders Are Not Linked to Licenses After Processing if User Has Scope Restriction

When an FNMS user who has a restriction on a group (Corporate Unit, Location, CostCenter or Category) configured in their role attempts to process a purchase in the UI, the purchase does not get linked to any new license created during processing.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)