cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Superdomes Inventory

Hi Community,

We have installed the HP-UX on devices.

We collect inventory but they are not properly importing

We can see the devices in the Imported table but not all of them are in Compliance table

We have installed Flexera Agents on all of the HP-UX environment, which is running from HP Superdome.

Agents that are reporting the same Host is seen as duplications for some reason and only on gets imported into compliance, I see that it gets the same ComplianceID,

Any Idea what can be wrong?

(4) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

Can you make out any irregularities from the ImportedComputer table? Like

• missing serial numbers,
  • duplicate serial numbers,
  • duplicate ILMT Agent IDs?

Have you checked the ComplianceComputerConnection table, to see how the machines from ImportedComputer got processed?

Best regards,

Markward

Hi,

There are no missing serial numbers, and also no duplicate serial numbers.

We don't have ILMT connected.

I only see HOSTIDs that are the same, the records with the same HOSTID has the same ComplianceComputerID, ExternalID is unique

Hi @wernerb 

Are you on FNMS Cloud or on-premise, if the latter which version? Which version of the inventory agent?

Anyway, you may want to raise a support case on this to get assistance troubleshooting and finding the root cause...

Thanks,

My guess is that the duplicate host IDs (probably combined with some other properties which are the same) will be causing FlexNet to assume the inventories are from the same device.

It sounds like you are running FlexNet On Premises, so you may be able to get some further insight by looking at data in the ImportedComputerMatchResult view in the compliance database: this view shows details of which "matching rule" was used to identify that particular ImportedComputer records are for the same device.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)