cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Evidence Tab: Installer Evidence Types

Hi, Can someone please help with the following customer questions please? “Raw evidence type - The type of imported installer evidence as retrieved from the inventorysource, for example, MSI, OUI, Uninstall.” https://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/fnms/...

baherne by Flexera Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SCCM Integration question

Hi all, Appreciate it if someone can help me with this question from an FNMS On Prem customer.   Our FNMS design utilises SCCM to bring in the vast majority of our client estate inventory as we have done for quite some time including in FNMP. Whereas...

baherne by Flexera Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Reporting on User in Analytics

Hi,I want to build a report on used of License softwares by calculated user  on a period of time, a Chargeback report in another words.For me, it does not seems the Packages available are build to create this kind of report.Does somebody have an idea...

JeanRM by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Difference between sessioncache.ssc and usagecache.ssc

Hi All,based onhttps://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Software-Usage-Metering-How-to-monitor-unknown-product-known/tac-p/123561#M1277and some other articles I was able to get results in the Raw Software Usage, also with Manua...

connecting two FNMS instances

Hi, Is it possible to connect two FNMS on-premises? One as a child and one as a parent. Child pushing data to parent or parent pulling data from child.Mainly interested in HW and SW data. Thanks

Solved DNS change

Hi, What are the changes that we need to apply on beacon settings when customer change DNS/DHCP server? They're on FNMS cloud. Thank you! 

intannh by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos