cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved IBM Cognos Install and Config

Does anyone have a document or a link on install instructions. The only document I found, pointed me to another document that I cannot find. Thank you.

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Used by for devices

How Flexera assign the used by value for the devices? What is the criteria they taking to get the user details? Is there anything i can check from my tool and please let me know the steps. Eg: I have seen many people saying in the community based on ...

Applications on a list of assets

I am hoping to support a project that is rationalising applications across our estate.Is it possible to create a report that will accept a list of device numbers and report back all applications found on each device?Basically, what I am after is the ...

Solved Unauthorized Application Restriction

Hello All , I requesting for two clarification. 1. If user is not using a application for morethan 3 months, What will happen to the license? Since, Flexera showing used as Zero. 2. We are working on the cleanup activity in the environment, removing ...

Xenapp Agent Benchmark

Hi I have customer that is looking for Bench mark information about the Xenapp agent. They are concerned because they have 1000 servers in there farm. Does anyone happen to have this information since it is not in the documentation. I know it uses th...

Flexera and OCS agents

My organisation is implementing Flexera and we have OCS agents installed on all our servers.I have read that OCS is one of the data sources for Flexera (https://www.flexera.com/products/insights/it-asset-management/data-sources.html).We would like to...

Solved programatically setting status to dispose

Is there a way to use Chef or other infra as code tool to set a hardware asset to disposed and the inventory to ignored as part of a Chef deconstruction process?  I think it would be preferred to use an API to interact instead of directly accessing t...

OVH cloud integration with FNMS cloud

Hi All,is there any possibility to get collect the OVH cloud inventory using FNMS cloud and any custom integration can be done?Is this supported by Flexera? Any suggestions and experiences in this regard are much appreciated.ThanksRegards,

winvarma by Level 10
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved AD Import Successful but not Accounts in WebUI

We have a new install of FNMS (on premise) 2019 R2 and have been trying to get the AD Import working in the Beacon.  We see the file move from C:\Windows\TEMP\<lots of numbers>.actdir.gz to C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Incoming\ActiveDirectory\<lo...