cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved integration to ILMT

hello,where can I find more details about FNMS integration with IBM ILMT i.e. pre-requisites, integration steps, type of data imported etc.Appreciate your assistance. Thank you. Regards,inh

intannh by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mac agents through JAMF

We have a number of Mac devices in our organization. The team uses JAMF to manage these devices.  But they informed me that that we can push only DMG file type through JAMF.  Since the agent has a configuration file as well, how do we push the agents...

Solved Beacon failed to upload import file.

Need help for Beacon import issue. We are using Flexera 2019 R2 on-premise.Beacon is not able to import files. When check in Beacon activity log it gives error.Both Beacon Policy status is showing up-to-date. Even both Beacon test connection is succe...

msutharh_0-1582108197499.png msutharh_0-1582107863187.png

Inventory Imports failure with transport level fail

We are facing Inventory Import and Reconcile issues continuously from past 6 days and the error we are seeing is Transport level error.When we checked with the Network team and the DB team, they said there are no issues from their end but we are rece...

sree335 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What information are actually stored in SKU, ARL and PURL apart from specific application's name or description against an unique Part Number?

Hi Team,I have the following queries regarding license libraries:1. I would like to know what further details or information are being stored in license blades or license libraries, such as SKU, ARL and PURL etc. apart from a specific application or ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos