cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Beacon Engine service error

Hi Forum,We have a Beacon for EU Cloud setup. When we login into the Beacon we are getting the below popup and the services were running fine. the version of Beacon is 14.2 upgraded to dayWhat might be the issue and couldn't find anything in the logs...

winvarma_0-1585831569089.png
winvarma by Level 10
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Last inventory date of laptops from SCCM

Hello experts,We have a SCCM connection to import laptops to FNMS (2018R2 on-prem). Recently I found the last inventory date of all inventories from SCCM is 3/5/2020. The SCCM was imported and reconciled successfully everyday.Is there anything I need...

screenshot1.PNG screenshot2.PNG
HPNZNB by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS On-Prem full FNMS backend installation on Azure

Hello, I have a few questions regarding Azure.Does FNMS support the On-Prem installation fully in Azure.( frond and back-end)Are there people with experiences with a full FNMS Azure implementation?What are the limitations? Issues/Challenges you ran i...

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flexera Practice Guides, what are they?

I see that a Flexera ProTips email that has a review of Flexera Practice Guides. I don't know if these are good continuing education offerings or a sale pitch for additional software and/or content. I don't want to sent staff to the meetings if the...

dsalter by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Citrix Inventory Question

When changing the Batch/Inventory/Web Server from 1 to 3 different severs, do you need to change the destination for Citrix iventory from the batch server to the new inventory server? 

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Named users not shown on the license for Microsoft

Hello,I have Microsoft connected to Flexera for Office 365.For SCCM, I have a number of users that are provisioned in the Office 365 portal but do not show as having a license in Flexera.Why would the licensed users not show in Flexera?Wayne

WayneW by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

License and Inventory Question

Hi Dear Community,I have two questions:-1) I am working with FNMS cloud solution and would want to automate license creation in FNMS.Any prescribed approach suggestions for the same would be appreciated.2) I have created inventory devices via the Rem...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

user and device allocation

I know you have to manually hard allocated and deallocate users and devices from a license but what about when those users or devices no longer feed into FNMS?If a user is hard allocated to a license and then become inactive (terminated) and eventual...