cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Raw Software Usage - Total Active Time

HI All,We have recently upgraded to FlexNet Manager 2019 R2 OnPrem. We also started sending reg. files to our endpoints so the O365 usage data can be reported by the Flexera agents. We have started seeing the Raw Software Usage data getting populated...

Flexnet cloud license file

Hi,What is the procedure for importing a license file on Flexera cloud instance. Received the license file but would have expected Flexera to import/activate same as it is a cloud instance! Am I missing something?Thanks in advance,Declan

Solved SCCM integration best practices

I am looking for any best practices for integrating Flexnet with SCCM for workstations.The team does not want to deploy yet another agent to a large number of workstations so leveraging SCCM is the preference. Does anyone have any best practices for ...

New Adobe Practice Guide just released

Thanks to the work of our internal Adobe Subject Matter Experts, we have just published Version 1.0 of our highly anticipated Adobe Practice Guide. You will find this guide along with all of our other Flexera Practice Guides from the Learning Center'...

smullins_0-1585667667675.jpeg
smullins by Flexera Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 6 kudos

Inventory Adapter Studio Login in issue

Hi Dear Community,I would love to know how to go about resolving the login issue that persists on the beacon server when I try to connect to the existing source connections from the inventory adapter studio.I have screenshots attached for the errors ...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

One time Inventory Upload

When doing a one time upload of Asset data and using the supplied spreadsheet (attached) is it possible to add additional columns to the template, or is what is listed all that can be added?

Tier 1 Inventory Adapters restrict output for testing

Hi Dear Community,I would want to know how we can restrict Tier 1  OOTB inventory adapters to only bring in inventory for selected devices and not the entire inventory (e.g : SCCM, ADDM)Any help in this regards would be greatly appreciated - Trying t...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restricting connection between beacons and agents

we are in the initial stage of deployment.  the agent execution setting is "as soon as possible".  there are certain sensitive servers where we have deployed the agents, and they have executed once.  what we now want to do is that we want to change t...