cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Application must consume more than one license

Dear Community, I have come across a situation that an application is to consume from two licenses but is consuming only one based on priority. Is there a way that I can set it to consume from both the licenses? Also, does the ability of an applicati...

sanbeam by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Installing Analytics on FNMS 2019R2

Hi All,I am going to Install Cognos Analytics first time and our FNMS is 2019R2.The Content Store DB was created when when FNMS was 2018R1 but it never Upgrade throughout our Flexera Upgrade journey (2018R1 to 2019R2).During these FNMS upgrade I only...

Customizing Dashboard

Is there a OOB way to add new tiles to the dashboard?Specifically I'd like to add a shortcut to my report as for "Devices missing for over 60 days" Thanks

marcog by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to scan Azure servers

Hi,we need to scan some Azure servers to take the inventory with zero footprint inventory strategy, so I was wondering if we need to access still on port 22 as we usually do with client's local servers or if there are other strategies to apply.I'm as...

marcog by Level 8
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Unable to deactivate product activation codes

All of the sudden, our customers are unable to deactivate activation codes for licenses for our product. This appears to be a system wide issue for us.Our application now contacts our portal to deactivate, but after the request returns, it still says...

Solved Where FlexNet Agent Counts\Most Appropriate

Greetings!My client has great inventory coverage with SCCM for all Windows devices and Tanium w. Asset Module for everything (which we will use for all non-Windows OSs). They also have a significant footprint of Oracle and IBM products. It is here wh...

raaron1 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved Best Practices for Unprocessed Purchases

Hello,Would like to know the best practices for those POs which has active subscriptions for SaaS based products. We cannot create the licenses for SaaS products as FNMS didn't show any usage. Please suggest, what should we do for those PO sitting in...

lsaxena by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Configuring Analytics .\installCognos.ps1

Hi,When I run this command .\installCognos.ps1 I am getting this message: Installation/configuration of Cognos Analytics server requires a SQL Server at 'ServerName' to be accessible, and the database 'ContentStore' to exist. You may need to enable t...

JeanRM by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos