cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FNMS handling of suite containing applications

I wanted to start a discussion, and hopefully get some of you to support in helping to raise the profile of a much needed enhancement that Flexera engineering are currently rejecting due to lack of demandHere is the scenario:I have a licence for a su...

Oracle Licensing

I am seeing consumption for both NUP & Proc metric (same database/instance) on a number of option packs.   Is this normal and only corrected via allocations or is something off?  What am I missing?Thanks,Shelby

Application Suite Downgrade Rights

FNMS ARL has Adobe Creative Cloud Suite 2020 as an application suite. If you open the application and view the Suite and Member tab of the Evidence tab, you can see all the individual apps included in the suite as well as set the minimum installation...

Flexera 2020 R1 upgrade

Hi,While upgrading 202 R1 from 2019 R2 , getting the below error.There was an error while attempting to run 'schemacheck.sql'.        Returned row count 5 does not equal expected row count 0         Stack Trace            at ManageSoft.Database.Updat...

kbbv517 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving from Multi-Tenant to Single-Tenant FNMS

Hi Everyone,We currently have a multi-tenanted FNMS environment that we want to split into two. One will remain a multi-tenant solution and the other will be a single-tenant implementation. This environment has been up for quite a while so we prefer ...

Flexnet Agent | Server Decommissioned | Application |License

Hi Dear Community,I have a question - Inventory for a server is brought in via the Flexnet agent, the server is now decommissioned , however on the application tab the application still exists on the server as well the license is tagged under the lic...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

FLEXERA Support: VLAN STORAGE IP SDO Muscat Move

Hi Flexera, We are currently doing a LIFT and SHIFT migration activities on our servers from location A to a different location B.We are hosting Flexera Licenses on our servers.All the licenses are hosted based upon the servers HOST ID or MAC ADDRESS...

patrik_sliacky_0-1602506680348.png