cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved offline target inventory

For some server that are not connected to the network I need to manually run the ndtrack.sh and ndtrack.exe.Are the following commands enough to get hardware and oracle information from target servers?Thank you for your helpUnixsudo ./ndtrack.sh -o I...

marcog by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Long Options File Management

Looking for ways to better handle long options file updates – for example, ways to automate changing lengthy subnet listings. Any suggestions would be appreciated! 

SLA capturing in FNMS on-premise

Hi When we purchase software and support, in related agreement/support documents the service level agreement (SLA) details will be provided. For example: for a severity 1 issue, response time is 30 mins, for a severity 2 issue response time is 2 busi...

easy way to re-organize subnets/sites

Hi all,I'm looking for a way to move targets between subnets, if this exist since I need to create new groups with same targets but I don't want to delet from one and add to another, is there any "move" action?Is there any other way to better organiz...

marcog by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Flexera Agent for server domain migration

Hello Experts,We are running a domain migration project for all servers. Flexera servers (App, beacon, database) and monitoring servers will migrated to a new domain. Now. we have over 2000 server installed the Flexera agent and talk to beacon proper...

HPNZNB by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Allocations - Does not allocate

This one has puzzled me for the last few days. Not finding answer on boards or documentation, or not clear to me. Hoping someone can shed some lightOn the attached image you'll see I'm attempting to allocate 4 records to a license called "Java SE - N...

Oracle DB Found but not found in Oracle Instance Page

Hi all,I'm going to describe a really worrying problem.I have several server wher Oracle Database has been found, as you can see from the picture, but, when I go in Oracle Instance page, I cannot find it at all. How this is possible? Am I doing somet...

pslmdb01.PNG empty oracle instance.PNG
marcog by Level 8
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos