cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Oracle Component

Hello,I just ran a report in FNMS for Oracle installations (License compliance > Applications > Installed Applications. Under the Column Classification, i got 192 line items tagged as "Components". My question is, how will i know which of these needs...

Manually apply agent policy

Is it possible to manually apply an agent policy during install? My customer is not allowed to have their agents download policies from the Beacon server due to regulatory compliance regulations. I need to know how I can get policy files to each agen...

Processing a Credit Card purchase in Flexera

Our company has just implemented the FlexNet Manager Suite. I was wondering how others are creating purchases in the Flexera tool that were small software purchases done on an admins credit card. Was the Purchase order no. field used as a catch all s...

Solved PVU calculations without Socket information

The Flexera agent doesn't appear to gather socket information from Inventory Devices. Being that IBM PVU calculations for many products (such as Filenet, websphere, etc.) require the sockets to determine if you consume 70 vs 100 vs 120 PVUs/core; how...

bdavey by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

License return

Hello, I am facing an issue with my license. Yesterday I tried to uninstall from one host to move to another and the license has been hooked and now it is not possible to activate.,I have the HOST ID and the license code to share with support team if...

Solved Simulation of FNMS-DataExport to ServiceNOW possible?

Dear FNMS ServiceNOW Experts,we dont have physical connection to serviceNOW awailable at the moment - we are early stages; the FNMS-Licensefeature is enabled.We are using FNMS 2020r1 on prem.Is there a manual way to trigger the "FULL ServiceNOW expor...

Steffen by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos