cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Is it possible to create new device roles?

Hi Something weird happened in FNMS I've found a new possible role in the list that should not be there. Maybe some other user of FNMS has been able in some way to create it, so now for inventored targets it is possible to apply this new role. Since ...

marcog by Level 8
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved All Inventory info in FNMS DB

Hi all,I'm trying to get used in navigating the FNSM Dbs.Do you know from which table I can get the info shown in All Inventory page?Thanksadditionally I would be happy to now if a documentation that describes db tables exists 

marcog by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Programmatically updating the password manager

Hello everyone. Is it possible to update an existing credential in the password manager via command line? My goal is to programmatically update the password manager to accommodate credential vaulting solutions beyond CyberArk. Thanks in advance.

Solved FNMS support for Tanium Asset

Hi all,Can anyone let me know if Flexera will be supporting Tanium Asset for both hardware and software inventory, and if so what's the timeline for that? We're looking to replace SCCM entirely with Tanium for all desktop inventory.Thanks,Peter

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

ndtrach.sh run on DB Host returned only one NDI file

Hello,We can ndtrack.sh agent on Linux DB Host without any timeout parameter. Script ran but generated only one NDI file like "System_on_<MachineName>.ndi" but the second NDI file is not generated which would list down usage at DB instance level. Wha...