cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Adapter Matching For User Status

We have a customer user data enrichment routine using a business adapter.  Since we have begun to reuse AD user names I need to update our matching rules to look for only Users and Managers in the Active status.  

For the example below I am trying to adjust the Matching rule to include both 'Account Name = [ADAccountName]' and 'User Status = 'Active'.  

After making the change the record is rejected.  I have tried mulitple variants as well, Active, "Active", 1.

Could someone shed some light I what I can do to match only on active records?

ADEnrichStatusQuestion.jpg

(1) Solution

Hi,

I have tested this using FNMS 2020 R2, and using the field value 'Active' for comparison - without the single quotes (') around the field value - worked well.

Options supported for the user 'Status' property can be found in the 'DefaultValue' column in the [ComplianceUserStatusI18N] table in the [FNMSCompliance] database.

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Hi,

I have tested this using FNMS 2020 R2, and using the field value 'Active' for comparison - without the single quotes (') around the field value - worked well.

Options supported for the user 'Status' property can be found in the 'DefaultValue' column in the [ComplianceUserStatusI18N] table in the [FNMSCompliance] database.

I guess I had some other logic issue with my adapter. When I backed out me changes and used the word Active without any parenthesis all was good. Thanks for helping.