cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Adding Oracle IDS Licences - bundle or suite

Hi Guys,I am looking to map our Oracle Internet Developer Suite licences to the applicable products that are included as part of the licence. What is the optimal way to do this, would it be a case of building the licence to include the various applic...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recover Deleted PO

Someone from our team has deleted one Purchase Order. Is there anyway to recover that PO and also want to know who has deleted it?

Expiry Dates re purchases

Hi there,I would like to filter on all active licenses  as well as field "expiry date" of maintenance. For some of them I am NOT getting the latest maintenance date. It shows a random (expiry) date from the past (whereas it should choose the current ...

ITWorld by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Bulk updates of asset records

Hi all. Does Flexera (FlexNet in particular) offer a tool to do bulk updates to asset records that can be used by a hardware administrator? For example, the HP Asset Manager application comes with an app called Connect-It, which can use a spreadshe...

FNMS API documentation

Does FNMS have an exposed API that can be used to call from other non-Flexera applications? If so, where is the documentation? I haven't been able to find it yet.Thanks,Jason

Solved Best Practices for Managing SW Add-on Modules in FNMS

Hi all,My organization has purchased software titles and subscriptions where we purchased the primary product of a particular software and then also bought a bunch of extra add-on modules to enhance the functionality of the base product.My question i...