cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Flexera Recognition - SAP Hana

Does Flexera recognize SAP Hana?  It seems to recognize Hana Studio, but not the actual database.  Has someone looked into it more deeply?Thanks in advance

Solved Kofax licenses

Hi....Has anyone been able to set up Kofax licenses in FNMS, if yes, could you please share details?Regards,Wajahat

Bulk assign users to inventory for MacBooks

Hi All,We have 300+ MacBooks which are inventoried with the FNMS inventory agent. The agent doesn't pull in any user information.Is there a way of assigning users to these devices in bulk?at the moment the only method I have found is manually doing o...

Cleaning the FNMP Compliance database

Hello, Im currently strugling to cleanup our test environment from not active machines (Windows 7) i tried using the clenup and Inventory database and then doing the reconsile, however this is test env that did not have any of the records i wanted to...

Solved Users from AD vs from Custom AD Adapter

Hello One of our customers running FNMS 2020R2 and the regular AD import (created for a particular domain - domain1.com)  brought in 208 users (in All Users page in FNMS). We have created successfully a custom AD adapter to bring in employee number a...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos