cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

mgsft_rollout_cert.pem file

Hello Experts, Anyone know for Flexera agent installation package, how to create  mgsft_rollout_cert.pem from pfx certificate file for Linux server?   Thanks! 

HPNZNB by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS 2020 R2 Analytics access issue

Hi,Post installing Cognos for FNMS 2020-R2 i am getting the following error.Note: I have tried assigning 'Business reporting portal Admin' role or 'Analytics User role' however the error still exists.can some one let me know what could be the cause f...

2.jpg 1.jpg

Upload inventory on a different schedule

Hello Community,I encountered a particular scenario for one of our customers.We deployed agents on server and workstationInventory generation is from 8:00 am commencing in the next 8 hours.Till now all good, but a lot of users are working from home v...

O365 adapter and locally installed MS products

We recently configured an O365 adapter which is bringing through the information from MS portal correctly. Flexera is however still picking up local installations of MS apps (e.g. MSTeams) and flagging these instances as Unlicensed. These apps were o...

Inventory Beacon Getting Hits

Hi team,We have an issue where a child Beacon for gathering inventory from AD environment. The AD Team stated that they are getting over 100000 hits on their inventory beacon from unknown sources. So to avoid this they shut down the beacon server and...

AIX LPAR (Capped/Uncapped) and LPM functionality

For several customers dealing with capped LPAR's (AIX) I am curious how FNMS is determining the uncapped/capped status as well as the assigned vCPU's . So we are looking at the outcomes of for instance an lparstat -i command and try to map the values...

Agent installation issue in RHEL 7 OS 64bit

Hi Forum,We are installing Flexnet inventory agent RPM package 15.0 X86 64bit in RHEL 7 OS and getting the below error.warning: managesoft-15.0.0-1.x86_64.rpm: Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 3eb44861: NOKEYerror: unpacking of archive failed: cp...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Third Party Licenses Available

For FlexLM based licenses we can visualize the number of available licenses using the RPTRT_FEATURE_USAGE_DAY table and the LICENSES_AVAILABLE column. We are not seeing anything similar for Third Party licenses. Is there anything like that to show li...

afilla by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved FNMEA Third Party License Server Usage

Hello, We are trying to mine data out of FNMEA for Third Party (Sentinel) License Utilization for visualization with a took like Grafana but the FlexLM license usage and Third Party License usage appears to be in completely different tables in the DB...

afilla by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos