cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMEA Third Party License Server Usage

Hello, We are trying to mine data out of FNMEA for Third Party (Sentinel) License Utilization for visualization with a took like Grafana but the FlexLM license usage and Third Party License usage appears to be in completely different tables in the DB. We were using this query to visualize the FlexLM data but not sure on the Sentinel (Third Party).

SELECT

UPPER(c.SERVER_HOST) as server_hostname,

c.DAEMON as vendor,

a.EVENT_ID as event_type,

a.EVENT_TIME as start_time_epoch,

a.LINKED_EVENT_TIME as end_time_epoch,

a.FEATURE_NAME as feature_name,

a.PRODUCT_VERSION as product_version,

a.USER_NAME as user_username,

a.USER_HOSTNAME user_hostname,

a.USER_IPADDR as user_ipaddress,

a.CLIENT_PLATFORM as client_platform,

a.LIC_COUNT as license_count

FROM flexnetreporting.dbo.RPT_USAGE_LIC_EVENT_153 a

LEFT JOIN flexnetreporting.dbo.RPT_CATALOG_SECTION b

ON a.CATALOG_SECTION_ID = b.CATALOG_SECTION_ID

LEFT JOIN flexnetreporting.dbo.RPT_VENDOR_DAEMON c

ON b.CATALOG_ID = c.CATALOG_ID

WHERE EVENT_TIME > 1609459200

(1) Solution
Paul_Diop
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

Hi Afilla,

The third party data is on the same table. I ran your query on my database. I just changed the time id. Please look at the file db_query_sentinel.png.

What name did you give to the vendor daemon for Sentinel? How did you upload the data?

you should see the report log file under the location  Reporting -->Report Log Summary as per screenshot in file sentinel_rl.png

Regards,

Paul

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
Paul_Diop
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

Hi Afilla,

The third party data is on the same table. I ran your query on my database. I just changed the time id. Please look at the file db_query_sentinel.png.

What name did you give to the vendor daemon for Sentinel? How did you upload the data?

you should see the report log file under the location  Reporting -->Report Log Summary as per screenshot in file sentinel_rl.png

Regards,

Paul

Paul,

Thanks for taking a look. We just named the daemon "Sentinel" and it is working via the 3rd Party Adapter and via the Sentinel to FlexLM converter files that you worked with Tammy Callicott on last year. It appears to be working and we are seeing the data in both the reports and our Grafana dashboard now!

Hi Afilla,

yes that's right I did not realised it was you guys. glad to see it is sorted now

Paul