cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Agent install/Autoupdate Problem (win 2020r2-16.0.1)

recently we started to get strange behaviour trying to install latest FNMS Agent (16.0.1) on Windows:If "Upgrade mode" is enabled (selected targets to latest version 16.0.1) we see following behaviour on Windows-only: initial installation looks finei...

Steffen by Level 6
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

AD Import and HR Import over writing Full Name of User

Hello We have the default import of users from AD running. This is importing a thin (account name, full name) view of user data. We created a second business adapter to enrich the user data with first name, last name, locations, cost centers, corpora...

Solved Microsoft 365 connector upgrade

Hello,I want to upgrade the Microsoft 365 adaptor (from the deprecated Microsoft Office 365 adaptor to the newest one), but didn't find the proper procure.The documentation does not mention how to install it, or at least I did not found where.I repla...

JBoss/EAP and all non binary/RPM Flexera agent discovery issues - vote here to increase the priority on Flexera Ideas

Hi Guys,There is a known gap with the Flexera Unix agent, in that the Unix agent is limited to a handful of filetypes on this environment, and conversely to this IBM/RedHat have started to package software in .jar. Which currently has no built in rec...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

SLDP Windows 10 Version EoL Date?

Hi, Just seeking clarity on how SLDP populates the date of the Windows 10 version end of life date exactly? Because there are multiple versions of W10 with differing end of life dates, how is SLDP populating the EoL field in the general tab? 

dcannon by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Having FNMS Trial License version

Hey !I'm wondering if it's possible to have a trial version of FNMS License available for less than one week in order to train oneself installing FNMS in Home environment. Thanks

FNMS Agent Troubleshooting

We have begun agent deployment to our companies devices and are looking for best practices, automation potential, and tips on how to keep the agents up and running as much as possible.  Some background information for those who are willing to help.  ...