cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Last date for vCenter inventory

Hello,For some time I struggle with the following issue.We have large implementation, with 100+ vCenters, 10 beacon server. vCenters are installed on Windows server machines or appliance.The issue is the following, I can't figure a way to track the l...

error in SAP license position

Hi All,I'm using FNMS2019R2 for SAP.I tried to click current license position under SAP>License Position but error occurred.i'm attaching the image for web ui having error.I would like to ask anyone who know this error.A Problem OccurredSAP>License P...

Business Adapter Import Error - Numeric Values

Hello,I am trying to add a numeric value within the description field on each Cost Center we have imported previously.However, I am getting the following error message when I execute the Simulate Action:"Explicit conversion from data type int to ntex...

davidle by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Tables to remove active directory imported users

One of my client have active directory users imported from some old ADs as well as from multiple other ADsWhich is somehow causing authentication issue for few operators, and the troubleshooting is seems not easy.i'm thinking to remove all existing A...

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS Application Configuration issue

Dear Team,I am doing fresh FNMS 2020R2 installation. I have completed DB creation successfully & When am trying to run powershell to configure application server, getting below error. Any one has any idea.  TITLE: Connect to Server-------------------...

Solved Manual Updates of Library Data

Hello,I updated manually library by running "ShadowHostWin.exe" "BatchProcessTask.exe" run ARLImport but got  error as this picture But when I ran the error command, it worked normally like this  What should I do to fix this? Thank you so much

pic1.PNG pic2.PNG pic3.PNG

Solved Beacon is in different subnet to targets

Hello,In the Installing FNMS, it saidIt is possible that, across subnet boundaries, only an IP address can be found for a device (that is, the device data is missing both a MAC address and a device name).I want to ask if beacon and targets are in dif...