cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Vulnerabilities in FNMS APP Server, Beacon and Agent

Dears, Is there any vulnerability in any of the following components having version less that 2020R1 that needs upgradation to latest version ?FNMS App ServerFlexNet BeaconFNMS AgentI'm sorry if i missed the advisories in case there is a know vulnera...

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Log4j vulnerability

Our security team has asked us to mitigate the Log4j vulnerability identified on FNMS servers.  We have 2019 R2 installed.  They have suggested we can upgrade the Java version. Fixed in Java8 Version -2.17.1, 2.17.0, 2.16.0Fixed in Java7 Version- 2.1...

Cognos Upgrade - FNMS 2020-R2

Hi all,I try to upgrade the new version of Cognos form 11.0.6 to 11.0.13, that is needed from flexnet manage 2020-R2.We perform the upgrade without issue in the not production environment but we have in the production environment.When we lunch the fo...

Solved FlexNet Pricing

Hi,I'm considering using FlexNet to manage the licencing of my company's products.Where can I find details of FlexNet pricing structure?Cheers,Andrew

O365 License Discrepancy

We have connected to O365 and understand that it creates licenses automatically after the import.  We are noticing that some of the licenses are being assigned an application while others do not.  DesklessPack_GOV - This gets assigned the â€œOffice 365...

Remove old Agent versions

Hi all,I have an on_prem solution deployed in my environment which has been running for the last 5 years. I see there is alot of the very old Agent versions (v11) that is still showing up as a option to download. My beacon servers is complaining abou...

FrediG by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Microsoft Connector 365 : Client Secret Permission

Hello,We are currently changing the authentification of our Microsoft 365 connector. We want to use a client secret in order to avoid the token generation every 3 months. Do you know which permission we need to set for the client secret application p...

Reactive Ignored devices

Hi Team,Is there any provision to reactive the ignored devices automatically from inventory?For eg: If we have marked the device as "Ignored" which is not inventoried from last 90 days and after few days the same device is reimaged and assigned to th...

sharma by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos