cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Currency availability in Data Import

We are attempting to export and import Purchase Order Data, using the one off uploads, for overseas purchases, where our procurement system fails to provide SKU information with bi-weekly import, and the currency for the purchases is not USD.We have ...

Solved Unable to access the Managesoft URL

Hello Team, Beacon  connected to Application server and test connection also fine but when u hit the managesoft URL (https://beaconserver/ManageSoftDL/test). Its giving below error. Server Error in '/ManageSoftDL' Application.Configuration ErrorDescr...

K8s agent installation

Hello,I tried to install K8s agent as this link https://docs.flexera.com/FlexNetManagerSuite2021R1/EN/WebHelp/index.html#tasks/InvSet-KubAgentDownload.html but i am stuck at step 14 when running ./install.sh --registry myregistry and get the error as...

Solved Custom attributes and where do they live?

I've inherited a flexnet manager studio instance that has custom attributes added to a custom tab for assets.I've reviewed the stored procedure : AddTabToWebUIPropertiesPage and I can see where the UI is updated to create the fields for the UI page. ...

Solved Visio 365 usage

Office 365 Visio (VISIOCLIENT - Visio Plan 2) provides usage data (no last used date, just yes or no)  - is it based on 90 days (i.e if not used in over 90 days = no)  and can it be changed to 180 days?

External Links in Custom Reports

Hi,I am looking for an option to make a column in a custom report clickable. It is currently an URL pointing to an external system.I know there's some link handling done in the ComplianceSearchTypeColumn table (LinkAction, LinkController), but ist se...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos