cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Contract Properties - Terms and Conditions

Is there a way to add additional terms and conditions types?as an example I want to have one that says Affiliate use or DR/Backup basically, i have a set of areas i want to document in an abstract form for quick review that go beyond the 12 default t...

Solved log4j-core-2.7.jar on cognos server

Hi Community,On our cognos server, I tried to remove the file JndiLookup.class from log4j-core-2.7.jar under path C:\Program Files\ibm\cognos\analytics\wlp\usr\servers\cognosserver\workarea\org.eclipse.osgi\113\0\.cp\I needed to end Java Platform SE ...

Auditing shared vCenters

Hello Community,We have multiple vCenters that are shared between customers, each customer is on a cluster. What I want to do, is to audit only a specific cluster and to gather this information. I'm not interested on having the vCenter, I'm intereste...

Solved License consumption of lower priority

All,I have a situation in FNMS where a device is consuming a license with lower priority.In the assessment it says:Lic consumed (Prio 2): Allocation of a license entitlement to this device triggers automatic consumption.Lic not assessed (Prio 1): The...

Solved Can we delete devices 'Awaiting Inventory'?

We have over 40K devices with 'Awaiting Inventory' status and I would like to delete those devices as many are never going to be sending inventory since they have since been decommissioned.  Can we delete, in batches, from ComplianceComputer (status=...

Solved Upgrade from Server 2008

Hello, I want to upgrade our FNMEA server from server 2008 to server 2016 and while I'm at it, upgrade our FNMEA version to 2016 R1.  Is there a compatibility matrix or something for this software?  Also, is it as easy as installing 2016 R1 and point...

ATD_IT by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos