cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to disable SSL check when automatically download the ARL

Hello Community,

I facing the following issue for one of my customer. We enabled the internet via a proxy, white listing the *.managesoft.com domain, the issue is that when I try automatically to download the ARL I receive a HTTPS error. When I try to open the webpage in IE, I receive the same certificate error, when I check the certificate chain, it show me only the proxysurf server, which is the proxy server. And I was thinking if there is a way to disable certificate check or how to fix this issue.

CheckServerCertificate and CheckRevocationServer put on false seems to not solve my issue.

Thank you for your support and I wish you all a nice day.

(1) Reply

Hi Adrian,

There is probably SSL interception done to check even encrypted connections for malware. This is not uncommon in companies. In effect it does a man-in-the-middle attack and re-creates all certificates, but signed by the CA of the proxy. To get rid of this messages you have to trust this proxy CA. To do this you need to contact your system administrator to get the proper certificate and the instructions on how to import it into your browser.